Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Heart Breaks

Today I'm exhausted and emotionally drained. My husband and I, along with our daughter-in-law and grandson took our son to the airport this morning. My eldest son is a soldier and had been home for the last 2 weeks on his R & R leave from defending our great nation. I don't care how many times or how old they are, a parent never gets used to sending their child off to war.

May God bless my son and all of our men and women proudly serving along with the families who support them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting this! I too was emotionally drained yesterday...I pray he will come home safe!!! and I know he will :) if you ever want to talk call me! love you!

Kim said...

Honey, you know we will be talking and praying a lot!! Love you, Mom

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations